Make your own 10% alcoholic ginger beer at home in 72 hours. Mix the packet with two litres of lukewarm water & allow to stand in a warm environment for 48 to 72 hours.
- Makes 2L of ginger beer
- Contains up to 10% alcohol once brewed for 72 hours
How it works:
- Empty contents of the pack into a 2 litre bottle
- Add 2 litres of lukewarm water & mix well (do not add boiling water)
- Do not tighten the cap of the bottle
- Allow to stand in a warm area for 48-72 hours
- Drink cold and enjoy Africa’s favourite ginger beer!